What makes it so much better than all other systems?
- The CDC recommends washing carpeting with soap and water, and steam cleaning is the only way to accomplish this with carpet.
- Rotary steam cleaning is up to 5 times more thorough than all other methods.
- As many as 750 combination rinse and flush operation per minutes.
- Cleans fibers from all directions.
- Builds more heat on the carpet where it helps clean away biofilm and other unhealthy contamination.
- Dramatically more agitation help dislodge stubborn soil and contamination. And it’s adjustable so it can be very gentle on delicate fibers.
- Has a clear sight tube so we can see the soiled extracted water become clean so we know how we are performing.
- It is self-propelled so our technicians don’t get tired, the machine is doing the hard labor effortlessly.
- Consistent cleaning from the beginning of the job to the end.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- The vacuum is always on, we only control the flow of the solution, so it is almost impossible to over-wet the carpet.
- Rotation allows up to 750 combination rinse flush operations per minute.
Why It Cleans Hotter
Let’s say the carpet is 60 degrees, each pass of 200° solution increases the temp somewhere in between the two. So the first pass is 130°, the second pass is 165°, the third is 177° and it makes about 10 passes so it is cleaning at nearly 200°
The cleaning heads are also enclosed to help keep the heat contained.
Side note: We turn down the heat on Wool.
What’s Wrong With a Manual Wand or Zipper?
- They only clean in 2 directions – forward and back.
- Require a great deal of physical labor to operate, hard on your back, legs and wrist.
- They are manual so it is easy to do it wrong, and besides technicians get tired.
- Water temp cools down quickly when you only make 1 or 2 passes across the carpet.
- On average only 30 rinse flush sequences per minute.
- Most Technicians push while on the trigger so you at first you soak, then rinse flush. Instead of a proper rinse flush.