- We agitate the carpet to loosen the crusty contamination and biofilm.
- We use a black cloth at the end of a vacuum hose to trap contamination between it and the crevice tool.
- We consistently do the same size area to ascertain how much contamination is hidden inside the fibers.
- This helps us determine what level of cleaning is needed.
Sample Before Vacuuming
After Sanitizing & 2nd Cleaning
White Towel Test
- Spray or apply a general spotting solution to a 3” circle of carpet
- Gently agitate this area
- Place a twice folded new white cotton spotting towel over the spot
- Apply a lot of pressure for at least 30 seconds
- Repeat if very soiled
- Helps determine the level of cleaning that will be needed
Our different levels of clean, currently we highly recommend Platinum or Gold. We can do some on-site testing to see if you only need Silver or Bronze. The Silver and Bronze can be just as clean as Platinum if the carpet only needs a maintenance cleaning.
What we depicted here for Silver and Bronze was the carpet that was too soiled to begin.