Chet’s unparalleled reputation as the area’s premier upholstery cleaner is based upon decades of professional expertise, high-quality cleaning materials and state-of-the-art tools. We clean silk, linen, velvets, chenille, satin and other fabrics most cleaners are “afraid to touch.”
Critical Questions to Ask When Selecting the Right Upholstery Cleaner
- Do they test fabrics before engaging in the cleaning process?
- Do they thoroughly vacuum before cleaning?
- Do they pre-condition before cleaning?
- Do they use air movers to aid in drying?
- Do they use an agitation step or do they just flush and extract?
- Do they use a rinse agent that leaves your fabric bright and chemically residue-free?
- Do they use premium cleaning agents that are safe and effective?
- Do they use premium UV protection that maintains and prolongs the life of your fabrics?