Five Health Benefits of Furniture Upholstery Cleaning
While keeping your furniture clean helps to improve its overall appearance, having upholstery cleaning in Michigan with Chet’s Cleaning can also help to provide you with a myriad of health benefits. From cleaner air in your home to reduced allergies for everyone who lives there, upholstery cleaning can make your home a safer environment for all. Here are some of the major health advantages to having your upholstery cleaned:
- Removes bacteria: While you may have thought you cleaned that spill off your furniture well enough, it can actually still be present in the form of bacteria. This gets into the fibers of your furniture fabric and can affect those who have lung problems or allergies. Your home could be making you sick without your even knowing it! With regular upholstery cleaning in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, your furniture will retain its appeal and be a key part of your clean home.
- Reduces allergies: Because your furniture absorbs what’s in the environment around it, it can be filled with allergens that are causing you to be sick. The dust, pet hair and mold that have been ground into the fabric can make your allergies act up and make it difficult to breathe in your own home. Having upholstery cleaned on a regular basis can remove these allergens and allow your furniture to breathe properly without damaging or dulling the fabric. It can ease the symptoms of allergy sufferers and make everyone in your home healthier, too.
- Eliminates odor: Your furniture can hold odors in and make the smell of your home unbearable. Whether it is from food stains, mold, smoke or pet dander, investing in regular upholstery cleaning with Chet’s can help eliminate foul smells from your furniture and improve the air quality in your home as a result. This will allow you to breathe easier, without any unpleasant smells turning you or your guests off.
- Creates more sanitary conditions: Your furniture is a breeding ground for dirt and bacteria. This is harbored by the fabric of your furniture and can create an unsanitary living space for you and your family. Having regular upholstery cleaning in Birmingham, Michigan and the surrounding areas can help to remove the dirt and food particles that have been ground into it. Not only will this make your furniture sparkle, but it will give you a cleaner home to enjoy.
- Improves air quality: With your furniture holding so much dust, dirt and allergens on its surface, the cleaning of the fabric can work wonders to improve your home’s air quality. No longer will these particles fly into the air when someone sits down, making the air you breathe in your home cleaner.
In conclusion, having your upholstery cleaned at least once every year or two can help improve your quality of health and the lasting longevity of the furniture you have. Get a free quote today with Chet’s Cleaning, call us at 248-584-1819 or check out our website www.chetscleaning.com and fill out the form and our customer service representative will be right with you.